Bo has over 40 years experience in making people laugh. He is a veteran clown with over 25 characters... Dame Dilly Grockel, Long John Silver, Snowbo... the list is endless, because if Bo doesn't have it he will make it.
From Clown Cars to Punch and Judy, Storytelling and Walkabouts Bo has it all, Eccentric and Eco sensitive Bo's Bikes and cars and Punch show all run from Photo Voltaics! Sunshine!!!
Bo is also a maker he builds all his own Props from Puppets to cars and weird and wonderful cycle powered contraptions for Parade work.
Recent Makings include a Land based Pedalo a Slack wire rig, and many Stories for Kamishibai Japanese based picture book story telling from the back of a bike!
Bo can provide it all from Fetes, Festivals, Arena events, Weddings and Birthdays.
- Bo-Traditional tramp, singing, dancing, full-face Clowning
- Snow-Bo The Coolest Dude This Christmas
- Bo-Breaker Rude mechanical
- Bo-Trader Mule skinner, pan-handler and gold-digger
- Bo-Lonesome American singing cowboy
- Bo-Blackfoot last of his tribe.
- Bo-Bibulous Frivolous friar in the Tuck tradition
- Bo-Chanson Balladeer boulevardier with stilts-bike and own onions
- Bo-Jest Mediaeval mirth-merchant
- Sir Bo-Clankalot Knight in rusty armour
- Nutty Slack Singing chimney, Solid Fool Advisory Centre
- Count Spectacular Vampire, the ultimate pain in the neck
- Lord Beau 17th Century Wit, Rake, Shovel and Spoon
- Nobby the Norfolk Gnome The ideal garden ornament
- Long John Silver with petrified parrot
- Ben Gunn Castaway ancient mariner
- Dame Dilly Grockel on whom fortune frowns
- Bo-Crier Town crier or should it be Laugher (on Stilts)
- Bo-Judge A Judge from the High court (on Stilts)
- Kamishibai Man Japanese story-card theatre on the back of a bike!